• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mafia is died. Eternal banter starts now, ends at 10:30 am

I'm curious why interest waned.

It normally picks up when everyone realizes their football teams suck. Wake and Maryland fans still think their teams are ok right now. As soon as Wake gets trucked by Indiana and Maryland loses by 35 to Penn State, mafia will be back.

Hi

Can't

Bye

Everyone complaining that this is dead... you're the problem if you don't post in the game thread.

#MakeMafiaGreatAgain

Unfortunately I'm out but I wish you guys all the best

colin-kaepernick-afro.jpg

I'm going to Telluride on thursday

Also ryala indochino is having a sale now - all suits $399. Best sale that I've ever noticed them having.

http://www.indochino.com/collection/premium-suits

I have 4-5 legit ass suits that I never wear already. I basically look for excuses to wear my favorite suit now. Preeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetty pumped that I have like 4 weddings in December so I can look legit there. I want to get some burgundy shoes for that wedding tour too.

Also pumped because that's like 4 socially acceptable reasons to get wine drunk

Got wine drunk last night. Best drunk, worst hangover. Fact

That's just science really. Virginia wines sort of blow (seriously, why are they all so sweet?), but "wine tasting" weekends are a great way to keep the woman happy while also giving myself an excuse to get belligerently wine drunk. And last time, to get propositioned by the dude working the counter at Trump winery.

I have 4-5 legit ass suits that I never wear already. I basically look for excuses to wear my favorite suit now. Preeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetty pumped that I have like 4 weddings in December so I can look legit there. I want to get some burgundy shoes for that wedding tour too.

I need a new suit, which one should I get? Thinking the premium gray.

That's just science really. Virginia wines sort of blow (seriously, why are they all so sweet?), but "wine tasting" weekends are a great way to keep the woman happy while also giving myself an excuse to get belligerently wine drunk. And last time, to get propositioned by the dude working the counter at Trump winery.

Yeah missouri wine is where its at.

I need a new suit, which one should I get? Thinking the premium gray.

Yes. Light gray is my favorite suit. It's such a clean look. I feel like everyone should own a suit like that. And I instantly distrust/dislike grown ass men who wear black suits to events that aren't funerals. You're not 12, learn how to dress yourself.

Yes. Light gray is my favorite suit. It's such a clean look. I feel like everyone should own a suit like that. And I instantly distrust/dislike grown ass men who wear black suits to events that aren't funerals. You're not 12, learn how to dress yourself.

YUP. Plus I gotta look like a g-man when I meet with judges and shit. So.

WIN

Back