• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MAFIA LEGENDS DISCUSSION THREAD

yeah i definitely wasn't trying to be funny i just didn't remember that he was the mole. my memory sucks.

UPDATE: We have 30 legends confirmed for the game. Rocket is out, unfortunately. Eagles is going to take it from here. See you all Tuesday.

I am just super happy that Wake4me is playing, now I have my votes SET!

BDZ*
OGB*
Loki*
Timdunk*
Matt*
Chic*
HTTD*
NH*
DV7*
Sleepy*
Isle*
Norcal*
Ph*
Appetite*
Bish*
Phan*
Boom*
Nonny*
TR*
Tejas*
SD3*
JDawg*
Diego*
NoVa*
BBD*
Doofus*
Numbers*
Wake4me*
Northern*
Damo*
Knight
Redwing
DaDeacs

Is the final list. The game will start Tuesday. Roles will go out sometime Monday afternoon/early evening. First deadline 10:30am Tuesday. Deadlines will be 10:30/2:30/7:30. Hopefully that will be enough to finish by Friday. If it isn't, there may be an extra deadline on Thursday or Friday.

There will be one mafia with a godfather. 1 cop, 2 communicating BGs, 2 players with a single vig hit, and 1 player searching for the GF.

I will be co-hosting with KU_QT. I will be modding most of the deadlines, but she'll be assisting when I am not around. Please copy both of us on any PMs.

Additionally, I recommend people switch their status to invisible on the boards during the game.

Cause we're that damn cool. Also, because Eagles just copied the list from the first post where all the people who said they were going to play were confirmed with an asterisk. We were added to round things out.

The veterans should make a pact to vote off these johnny-come-lately assholes that are just here to fill out the numbers first. Screw those guys.

You can't tell me you didn't like your Lord of the Rings role. Man, that was a fun game.

I can tell you that I can tell when my ass is getting licked. Stop it. You are first off if I have my way.

Pretty sure we've got to go bachelor pad style and vote off all the fans first. They just don't deserve to be here.

Back