• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mafia: Mafia wins!

i think felicity would be too op, though

"this character knows everything about everyone after 5 minutes of research, also HER LOVE FOR OLLIE WILL OVERCOME EVERYTHING"

"survives first mafia attack but becomes wheelchair bound :("

Last edited:
So which mafia character posts Season 4 spoilers?

to be fair, guggenheim says that shit ain't happening

i thought it was on the superhero thread already tho

i also assumed it already aired this week and was waiting for me on my dvr

AH WELL

I'm likely in depending on the time. I may not be too active during the day if things come up at work (relatively busy week next week). If roles are out sometime Monday with the first deadline like 10 on Tuesday morning that would be perfect.

I'm likely in depending on the time. I may not be too active during the day if things come up at work (relatively busy week next week). If roles are out sometime Monday with the first deadline like 10 on Tuesday morning that would be perfect.

Apparently numbers is unique and special in that he has a job.

Err, maybe I got a little ambitious before checking my schedule. I'll still play but I can't commit to running it.

Last edited:
Apparently numbers is unique and special in that he has a job.

I am. I was told by JHMD and BKF so much on the Tunnels that I didn't and wouldn't have a job that I believed it and now I need a participation trophy.

In all seriousness, I just meant that my schedule is clear now but things pop up suddenly where I would potentially miss some deadlines (especially in the afternoon).

I should be able to assist in the creation and/or running of a game if it comes about.

could probably pull 5-7 MD or KU guys but like one of yours said, you might not want us. RIP mafia on our board too.

What was the name of that poster that freaked out every game, and was correspondingly was a ritual day 1 kill? She was female with Wake in the name....

I am. I was told by JHMD and BKF so much on the Tunnels that I didn't and wouldn't have a job that I believed it and now I need a participation trophy.

In all seriousness, I just meant that my schedule is clear now but things pop up suddenly where I would potentially miss some deadlines (especially in the afternoon).

Already making excuses for not being around at the deadline. Clearly mafia.

I vote numbers

What was the name of that poster that freaked out every game, and was correspondingly was a ritual day 1 kill? She was female with Wake in the name....
My mafia nemesis! Wake4me.

Back