• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mafia Off Season Thread

I can start running games in 2023 after this fucking January 6th trial

giphy.gif

Has anyone tried this pickleball thing? Played for the first time a couple of weeks ago, it was fun - like tennis for out of shape people.

Has anyone tried this pickleball thing? Played for the first time a couple of weeks ago, it was fun - like tennis for out of shape people.

I actually played pickleball in high school gym class. I thought it was a ton of fun back then, more like full sized ping pong than tennis (I know, the distinction may be slight there). Haven't played it since, though.

Played it for the first time this week with my son. He’s gotten me back into tennis and he likes pickle ball now too.

take it to the Official Pickle Ball Thread (or CT). this is the Official Bitching At Knight and Gooner For Not Running A Mafia Game Thread

i'd help someone run a game next week but i don't know what i'm doing and my Wed is full of meetings

Pickle ball sounds right up Knights alley

But pickle ball is great. Count me in as someone who has started playing recently

I'm probably the best p-ball player on the boards when I think about it

I'm probably the best p-ball player on the boards when I think about it

Not sure about that, I dominated at my memorial day party, wiped the floor with the drunks and 12 year olds. However, there is a high probability I don't know the rules or really even how to play.

take it to the Official Pickle Ball Thread (or CT). this is the Official Bitching At Knight and Gooner For Not Running A Mafia Game Thread

i'd help someone run a game next week but i don't know what i'm doing and my Wed is full of meetings

Just spam PMs to Eagles until he answers and runs a game. He owes me an ice cream, so I can likely call it even if he runs a game.

Jesus, WTF is the matter with you people ?

That's a tough question. I think the easy answer is to just say "the economy", but that's not really the right answer. It's more of a general malaise in life right now, done a lot of things and getting bored with the status quo and just looking for things to do.

Townie can't play next week, so that fuckin' sucks.

I'll try to run a Thursday start if we have 12 people?

Back