• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mafia Signup Thread: Smidge takes us to Oz

Is that your boyfriend holding your purse behind you?

That was actually Pop's date trying to duck out of the pic. Other blurry pic...

6 foot 8-10, prob young 30s

9a2caefe85a3080b03f512cbeb6d8132.jpg
2e471a3999b50cb0e1eb1cafb7636907.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice. Probably some rando Euro with an unimpressive pro career who will provide valuable bench minutes next season.

I make good joke, but Nonny makes things weird.

Last edited:
Someone get the doofi, die go, hammer to make it 20-21. If someone gets 7erps to play, I will venmo then $5.35.

Ryala confirmed that he would play. Last night he was busy on a game show where he could win $1,000,000. He knew all of the answers from his life experiences so he was accused of cheating. And I don't remember the ending because I passed out.

Ryala confirmed that he would play. Last night he was busy on a game show where he could win $1,000,000. He knew all of the answers from his life experiences so he was accused of cheating. And I don't remember the ending because I passed out.

I watched that on HBO go last week.
Forgot how good it was.

Do we have full confirmation. I'll get roles our or atlest open the thread with out roles soon

The list is up-to-date as far as I can tell. I messaged the twins, but didn't get a reply back.

I watched that on HBO go last week.
Forgot how good it was.

Do we have full confirmation. I'll get roles our or atlest open the thread with out roles soon

Yeah he said he'd play.

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

What the smidge

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back