• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MAFiA

romanovKU

Reaction score
"Perhaps this dialogue of ours is taking place between two beggars nicknamed Kublai Khan and Marco Polo; as they sift through a rubbish heap, piling up rusted flotsam, scraps of cloth, wastepaper, while drunk on the few sips of bad wine, they see all the treasure of the East shine around them.

I can play on Tuesday, but won’t be around Monday.

I think this was fake news

Got this spam, I guess I signed up there some time or something.

Hi there!

Throughout history, there have been many epic partnerships.

Sherlock Holmes and Watson.

Scooby Doo and Shaggy.

Peanut Butter and Jelly.

It's now time for new epic duos to emerge!

It's time for... Hydra Event 2017: http://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/threads/12461-Hydra-Event-2017

The event where you find yourself a partner from your home community and the two of you share the same account to play on. It's a great chance to have fun and make new friends.

Last year 220 players participated. I predict this year will be huge as well - and more fun than ever! The games will start between late November and mid December, and you'll of course be slotted into whichever game suits you best with regards to start date and preferred setup type.

Got this spam, I guess I signed up there some time or something.

Hi there!

Throughout history, there have been many epic partnerships.

Sherlock Holmes and Watson.

Scooby Doo and Shaggy.

Peanut Butter and Jelly.

It's now time for new epic duos to emerge!

It's time for... Hydra Event 2017: http://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/threads/12461-Hydra-Event-2017

The event where you find yourself a partner from your home community and the two of you share the same account to play on. It's a great chance to have fun and make new friends.

Last year 220 players participated. I predict this year will be huge as well - and more fun than ever! The games will start between late November and mid December, and you'll of course be slotted into whichever game suits you best with regards to start date and preferred setup type.

I think i represented our community last year. Never again

but its two man teams, that would be fun

That's how jtp plays with his multiple personalities already.

Anyone up for ‘Hollywood A-Listers Sexual Predators Mafia’ or is it too soon?

Sounds like fun. Someone has to be the black leather casting couch.

Back