• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Main Page Hacked?

Yeah, we've been hacked. We are working with our host to figure it out.

The links directly to the individual subforums all work. It's just the main OGBoards front page that is redirected for now.

The links directly to the individual subforums all work. It's just the main OGBoards front page that is redirected for now.

You should change the admin password from "buzzandwellmansuck." It's too predictable.

Dashionista's revenge!!

This is what comes up when I go to the main page. Is this what everyone else gets? The shady guy with the mustache may be responsible.

img_1003.jpg

Was it hacked through the server or through a security hole in vBulletin? Or do you know yet?

And what kind of data was compromised?

Do they have the email I give to hook ups?

The sons of bitches couldn't have hacked the athletic department home page instead?

Was it hacked through the server or through a security hole in vBulletin? Or do you know yet?

Not sure. They were able to create 3 new admin users (which we've since removed), so I'm pretty confident they somehow hacked the login to the vbulletin control panel.

Who knew Syrian hackers typed like 12 year old girls? I would have totally believed their message if not for the random numbers and symbols...

And what kind of data was compromised?

Do they have the email I give to hook ups?

Nothing that we know of at this point. If we think there is a chance that passwords may have been compromised, we'll certainly let everyone know to change theirs.

Also, they include the term "Fuck To free Army" so who wants to help out the US Army if they offer this program as well.

Back