• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Majerus predicted SLU in the Top 10 . . . Bz predictions?

JonathanBeam

Reaction score
BgxSCQ1IUAA4gXf.jpg

This quote is so reminiscent of "Dino, we're going to be good again." Tough to see our program in the state it's in while our beloved former coach and our perhaps our most coveted target in previous coaching searches (Pelphrey notwithstanding) are both gone.

Anyone care to take a stab at a Bz version of this photo?

Bzz couldn't wipe his ass with Majerus' towel.

"We strive to have a winning record and be considered for postseason tournaments!"

The Odom/Duncan vs Majerus/Van Horn games were good basketball.

"O-ffense". Classic Majerus - college basketball misses that guy

"We strive to have a winning record and be considered for postseason tournaments!"

For those with strong stomachs, I urge you to read/watch the early wf bz interviews.

He (along with RW) clearly had the goal of winning up-front. 'Culture' reared its head after the losses started to pile up

The knock on Dino (which Bz conveyed with conviction) was the inability to 'advance' in post-season play. The painful irony in all of this lies in Ron Wellman's vetting process (or lack there of) and subsequently in his stunningly inflated ego.

A great man. Friend of Skip. Somewhere out there is a man in their image that can recruit, build players, bring energy and give fans belief that things are going to change.

For those with strong stomachs, I urge you to read/watch the early wf bz interviews.

He (along with RW) clearly had the goal of winning up-front. 'Culture' reared its head after the losses started to pile up

The knock on Dino (which Bz conveyed with conviction) was the inability to 'advance' in post-season play. The painful irony in all of this lies in Ron Wellman's vetting process (or lack there of) and subsequently in his stunningly inflated ego.

Hard to advance in post season play when you never get there to begin with. Suck it, Dino haters.

"My goal here is to obtain mediocrity. I have one year left on my contract and I'm sure I can accomplish this goal next year. I will then sit down with Ronnie, err... Mr. Wellman and we will plan out the next five years which will include a winning season...I think. I will continue to do my best to make Wake Forest fans proud to be geekins, err...deacons." -Jeff [Redacted].

Back