• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MAJOK MAJOK UPDATE (IMPORTANT)

slothrop

Reaction score
I had no idea he was on the same JuCo team as Tabb. Now, that's a powerhouse.

Craig said the Chaps got the ball inside to the 6-foot-9 Majok Majok, who scored and was fouled with 11 seconds remaining. Frank Phillips called a timeout to ice Majok at the free-throw line, but Majok made the free throw anyway to give MC the 82-81 lead. Craig said his team just played great defense on the last possession to secure the victory.

"Because of suspensions and forfeits, the Midland College men's basketball team had spent the previous week and a half just practicing with no game to play and no opportunity to control its own destiny."

lol

MRickman: Who do you model your game after?

Melvin Tabb: It's a tough question to answer. I don't really know. I guess I would model my game after...myself.

The MC team photo:

images

mywesttexas.com said:
The Midland College athletic department held its annual awards banquet at the Midland Hilton Thursday night and four teams handed out their most valuable player awards.

The men's basketball team awarded sophomore post Majok Majok with its MVP honor as he helped the Chaparrals to an 18-10 record.

rolleyesbarf.gif

Back