• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Major Applewhite Had an Affair with a Student.

According the the Gator message board this is Major's wife and kid:

image.jpg

And this is the girl Major had the one night stand with:

BCHdSdDCYAAG4l0.jpg

Not sure if serious

I'm reading the UT thread on this. a lot of familiar sentiments about dumpster fires.

How does this make it not as bad??? He was still married.

Generally when we hear about these stories, it's coaches sleeping with chicks that could be their daughter's age or younger. If a 29-year-old guy sleeps with a 22-year-old chick, that's not as bad as if the guy was 49.

Again, for the record, in case you missed it: Scumbag thing to do. Cheating is bad. Sanctity of marriage is good. Mitigating circumstances of pregnant wife are dirty.

Some of you are proving the age old truth about Baptists and moral relativism.

I seem to remember reading some stories about Staak, but they may just simply be rumors.

FWIW, Applesauce is one of the few Whorns that I actually like...I've always respected him for flipping off the OU fans after the '99 OU-TX game...and I'm an unabashed OU fan as most here already know. Not necessarily for the act of flipping off opposing fans, but just for showing some balls and spirit.

In other words, she was fat and gross and probably not putting out. I think there's a moral waiver for fucking other girls when that's the case. Well...maybe there should be.

Worst ELC post ever?

In other words, she was fat and gross and probably not putting out. I think there's a moral waiver for fucking other girls when that's the case. Well...maybe there should be.

And probably acting all hysterical like a gay guy, amirite?

Back