• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Malala Yousafzai

It is. Yet the Nobel Peace Prize Committee picked some Chemical Weapon Inspectors who have done literally nothing.

So they're once again trying to influence future events (*cough Obama *cough) instead of rewarding people for their actual actions.

Time to hang it up Nobel Peace Prize Committee. You officially stand for nothing.

It is. Yet the Nobel Peace Prize Committee picked some Chemical Weapon Inspectors who have done literally nothing.

So they're once again trying to influence future events (*cough Obama *cough) instead of rewarding people for their actual actions.

Time to hang it up Nobel Peace Prize Committee. You officially stand for nothing.

:rolleyes:

That Bill Burr clip is the worst repetitive post on the Tunnels. Its worse than any of the party line bullshit that BKF or RJ or any of the conservative whackos spit out.

Its just lazy and honestly, fucking stupid. Although it does do a great job of portraying how incredibly unfunny Bill Burr is.

She’ll certainly make you think about how you spent your pre-teen and teenage years. Protesting for education at 11 (I believe they wanted an older girl to write the blog first, but they and their families were afraid of the backlash – and rightfully so), had such an impact that she was targeted by the Taliban at 14, touring the world to promote education at 16, nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize, speaking to the UN. Amazing. Awe-inspiring.

Also, I don’t know anything about the group that won the Nobel Peace Prize, I’m sure they are more than worthy. But my first reaction when I saw the announcement was the same as Brasky’s, that the committee wanted to influence the situation in Syria.

That being said, please don't turn this into a thread about Obama’s Nobel Peace Prize.

Last edited:
That Bill Burr clip is the worst repetitive post on the Tunnels. Its worse than any of the party line bullshit that BKF or RJ or any of the conservative whackos spit out.

Its just lazy and honestly, fucking stupid. Although it does do a great job of portraying how incredibly unfunny Bill Burr is.

:panda:

So much anger. Jesus. Do you honestly like or get satisfaction out of anything in the world?

give brasky a break as he is a little slow.

he just realized that smoking weed at a music festival is a good pairing.

So much anger. Jesus. Do you honestly like or get satisfaction out of anything in the world?

I just call 'em like I see 'em bud. I feel no lingering resentment or hate to anyone around here. Just can't stand it when people try to brush over reality because it doesn't align with their worldwide.

lol are you referring to my post? dude I don't care about the nobel prize and never said anything about my worldview. I just thought your post was worthy of an eyeroll and and an oh jesus because the subject matter of the OP link was touching and the little girl was brave and you launched into your screed about the prize.

settle down, beavis. Those cowboy boots are going to your head

lol are you referring to my post? dude I don't care about the nobel prize and never said anything about my worldview. I just thought your post was worthy of an eyeroll and and an oh jesus because the subject matter of the OP link was touching and the little girl was brave and you launched into your screed about the prize.

settle down, beavis. Those cowboy boots are going to your head

You should of posted that the first time. It would of been an accurate criticism of my post.

I just happened to see that after hearing on the way into work how the Nobel Peace Prize hadn't selected her and then heard their spokesman give some BS justification about why they selected another group instead, even taking the time to defend their Obama selection. So it was on the brain.

The Nobel peace prize ceased being credible in my eyes when they gave it to President Obama. Not surprising at all that they completely muffed this up again.

You should of posted that the first time. It would of been an accurate criticism of my post.

I just happened to see that after hearing on the way into work how the Nobel Peace Prize hadn't selected her and then heard their spokesman give some BS justification about why they selected another group instead, even taking the time to defend their Obama selection. So it was on the brain.

you should of gotten your head out of your ass.

A good friend of mine works at the OPCW.

If you want, I'll put you in touch with him and he can inform you about all of the "nothing" they do.

I understand that it's very hard to understand largely anonymous international bodies when compared to a single individual story, but don't use that as an excuse to degrade people who have literally dedicated their entire lives to making the world a better place.

Malala Yousafzai Meets President Obama, Asks Him to Stop Drone Attacks

"I thanked President Obama for the United States' work in supporting education in Pakistan and Afghanistan and for Syrian refugees," Yousafzai said in a statement after the meeting. "I also expressed my concerns that drone attacks are fueling terrorism. Innocent victims are killed in these acts, and they lead to resentment among the Pakistani people. If we refocus efforts on education it will make a big impact."

Sixteen years old.

Back