• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Man Forced to Eat Own Beard

KennyRogersRoast

Reaction score
http://www.minyanville.com/dailyfeed/man-forced-to-eat-own/

Tomorrow, sentences will be handed down in a case that illustrates just how concerned Americans are about their financial situations.

Harvey Westmoreland and his brother of Lawrenceburg, Kentucky, were involved in a simple deal to sell a riding lawnmower to two friends, Troy Holt and James Hill.

But Holt decided at the last minute that he was being ripped off.

"Troy offered to buy it from me for $250. I paid $20 for it. He thought I was trying to cheat him," Westmoreland said. "One thing led to another, and before I knew it, there were knives and guns and everything just went haywire."

"Haywire" may be understating the case by half, in light of what happened next.

"They cut my beard and forced me to eat it," Westmoreland told reporters.

Quote:
--------------
Holt and Hill were arrested and pleaded guilty. They are expected to be fined and sentenced to supervision diversion.
--------------

???

"supervision diversion"?

Sounds like just what a criminal would want. Weird.

My brother in law was the presiding judge in this case. I kid you not. These guys were 8 sheets to the wind.

the odds that these yokels can keep out of trouble for that many years is laughable. They'll get their probation pulled before its said and done.

Back