• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Manatee Harassment

We have a few manatees who post on these boards.

Self-Esteem.jpg

Our dive shop was just down in Crystal River this past weekend. Cold as hell. As we rolled up on Three Sisters Springs, there was a fucking jackass swimming inside the sanctuary ropes. There were about 5 iPhones catching video just as the FWC officer was walking over to him along the bank. Nice $500 ticket. Unfortunately, the penalties are woefully inadequate. This fucking prick should get his ass kicked.

Its sad that manatees are so fragile and vulnerable, yet amazing that they are not yet extinct.

I thought this would be about that crazy heel fan.

I did one of those swim with the manatee things in crystal river last year. I had zero interest as I find manatees incredibly boring and a huge nuisance while trying to boat.

One of them slapped my buddy in the face with its tail. He goes, "let's be honest, not the first time I've been slapped by a sea cow"

Back