• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mannig Looking to Make Wake Forest a Winner Again...

Definitely a good sign that he wants to make Wake a winner, since that's what he was hired to do. I guess [Redacted] missed out on that directive.

RJ-esque misspelling.

Looks like something you'd see on The Wolf Web.

Definitely a good sign that he wants to make Wake a winner, since that's what he was hired to do. I guess [Redacted] missed out on that directive.

Well of course he did, [Redacted] was hired to change the culture, you know the culture of winning that was drapping us down. Needless to say [Redacted] was a tremendous success.

Well of course he did, [Redacted] was hired to change the culture, you know the culture of winning that was drapping us down. Needless to say [Redacted] was a tremendous success.

Winning isn't enough. Your opponent must end up underground.

Here is a brief summary of the chapter in Ron Wellman's official - soon to be published - autobiography (with a forward by Dr. Nathan Hatch) on the later developments in Wake basketball during his illustrious reign:

[name redacted] was hired to establish culture, which he did. Having cleaned up the town, err the program, [name redacted] rode his Prius unappreciated into the sunset all the way to Memphis. Things having been made shipshape and properly historically competitive, Manning now is supposed to be able to win without too much difficulty, or at least maintain the hard-won return to historic competitivenes.

But, but, but, but we went 17-16 last year!

You are being a little biased, he did do everything that he was asked

Back