• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Manning Buyout Negotiations Have Begun

So you are directly in contact with one of the people that is directly influencing the decision making? A grapevine this person told me this and I’m telling you is not the same thing.

I've said all I need to say. The reality is I could show a significant portion of people on this board emails or texts or Skypes with someone and they would say they weren't real.

Last year, I shared that Goodman's story wasn't true. I've given reasons why Danny wasn't fired last year, and I given as much as I can at this point about what will happen over the next week.

I understand that no matter how much of what I tell you comes to pass there's a segment here that will dismiss it or come up with excuses. They are the loudest and surest about themselves among this universe. Even when they are wrong, they have said I was wrong. I understand and accept it.

I've said all I need to say. The reality is I could show a significant portion of people on this board emails or texts or Skypes with someone and they would say they weren't real.

Last year, I shared that Goodman's story wasn't true. I've given reasons why Danny wasn't fired last year, and I given as much as I can at this point about what will happen over the next week.

I understand that no matter how much of what I tell you comes to pass there's a segment here that will dismiss it or come up with excuses. They are the loudest and surest about themselves among this universe. Even when they are wrong, they have said I was wrong. I understand and accept it.

Look man, you made a bold claim, and I asked a follow up question to clarify it. I have no interest in making this about you, or anything you’ve said in the past. Just wanted to make sure you were serious about the source you directly get info from is on the same level as John Currie or Danny Manning.

Someone want to rehash what RJ is claiming? I must have missed it while scrolling through all the crap in this thread.

Someone want to rehash what RJ is claiming? I must have missed it while scrolling through all the crap in this thread.

Just wanted to make sure you were serious about the source you directly get info from is on the same level as John Currie or Danny Manning.

He’s saying his source on the buyout/firing of DM is of this approximate quality.

First, the "buyout" never has been anything like some have said it was. Next, the "buyout" was not the reason Danny kept his job this year. Finally, Danny is gone and isn't getting anything like golden parachute many swear by.

EDIT- I was about to put in an opinion, but let's leave it with the facts.

Last edited:
PSA for those who haven't been around for decades: RJ is a habitual liar and 100% full of shit. The only thing up for debate is whether he knowingly lies for attention or whether he actually suffers from delusions and believes what he says.

I did enjoy the mental picture of a decision maker in this situation Skype chatting with RJ to make sure he was kept abreast of things.

I secretly hope one of you created a Skype account and have been pulling a long troll job, dropping bits of fake insider info to RJ over the years while pretending to be someone else.

First, the "buyout" never has been anything like some have said it was. Next, the "buyout" was not the reason Danny kept his job this year. Finally, Danny is gone and isn't getting anything like golden parachute many swear by.

EDIT- I was about to put in an opinion, but let's leave it with the facts.

Pretty sure I am on the famous RJ ignore list but what is the reason Manning was retained? Has RJ explained this part?

Pretty sure I am on the famous RJ ignore list but what is the reason Manning was retained? Has RJ explained this part?
Come on...you know that's more info than his source will allow him to reveal.

Not on the ignore list. just don't pay attention to you.

This was to let you know.

Burn. Knowell isn't even one of the usual suspects. Up your game son!

Burn. Knowell isn't even one of the usual suspects. Up your game son!

Disappointing. Must try harder.

Still no answer to why Manning was retained. Surely that info is not going to out a source??

Theoretically it could if only one person knew why Manning was retained but lots of people knew that only one person had that info.

Seems pretty bizarre.

Disappointing. Must try harder.

Still no answer to why Manning was retained. Surely that info is not going to out a source??

Theoretically it could if only one person knew why Manning was retained but lots of people knew that only one person had that info.

Seems pretty bizarre.

You've spent years being insulting, dismissive and a total douchebag. In what world would I want to answer you in a manner you refuse me.

Even in asking for me to do you a favor, you post like a snarky asshole.

For me to have been told about the reason defeats your entire asshole premise. It's hardly possible that "only person had that info".

i don't know what else i should have expected when i clicked on this thread, being surprised at how active it had become

You've spent years being insulting, dismissive and a total douchebag. In what world would I want to answer you in a manner you refuse me.

Even in asking for me to do you a favor, you post like a snarky asshole.

For me to have been told about the reason defeats your entire asshole premise. It's hardly possible that "only person had that info".

I am truly sorry that you feel such hate for me on a personal level. Maybe I have been misunderstood.

I think if you will check my comments towards you, you will find that you are one of my favorite posters.
You may even be my favorite.

It's okay. Love does not have to be returned to be real. Love you, bro. (#NOHOMO)

I am truly sorry that you feel such hate for me on a personal level. Maybe I have been misunderstood.

I think if you will check my comments towards you, you will find that you are one of my favorite posters.
You may even be my favorite.

It's okay. Love does not have to be returned to be real. Love you, bro. (#NOHOMO)

I don't hate you. I feel sorry for you and others who have such animus for people (not just me) they have never taken the time to get to know.

If you can't see how intentionally snarky and attempting to be insulting your "only person had that info" is, you need to step back and look at it. That's the only rational way to see that post. That you can't admit this is another issue.

Back