• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Manning Buyout Negotiations Have Begun

With Corona virus the talk is about flattening the curve. That also means extending it. Thus also with the coaching carousel. No P6 coaches have moved yet. The firings and hirings at level drives much of the carousel.

Until there is announcement...

No one on this board has any idea of what's going on. Anyone who claims that they do is deluding themselves.

I hardly care. They lost me last year.

At this point it is just humerus how incompetent those running Wake are. Just a terrible look.

Willard's alleged flight to W-S doesn't land until 6:38 PM, so there's that. :thumbsup:

Don’t believe any of the team is around that’s why I was asking about how the team met

I'm not privy to that tidbit of information. I suppose they could have had a call-in conference, but if that was the case, I would assume that would have been all over the news by now.

Or maybe ChrisTheDeacM89 is just a complete troll. Why does he suddenly have credibility now when he hadn't before?

He said expect to hear something within the next 48 hours and he told me about the reviews being done this week. Danny Manning is not going to walk out of this review without knowing a. What the expectations are for next year, or b. Time to find a new job.

Last edited:
If it's not out by this evening, I'm going to take that as the outcome being business as usual. No change.
OK, you just gave yourself up as a complete troll who doesn't know anything.

Probably State/Carolina, who knows what.

With Corona virus the talk is about flattening the curve. That also means extending it. Thus also with the coaching carousel. No P6 coaches have moved yet. The firings and hirings at level drives much of the carousel.

You realize that there's nothing wrong with being a leader, right? We don't have to sit around and wait for others to go first.

Or maybe ChrisTheDeacM89 is just a complete troll. Why does he suddenly have credibility now when he hadn't before?

He's also contradicting himself right and left. From "there won't be an announcement until the new coach is hired" to "if we don't hear today it's not happening."

Yup. He came to the board trolling people as a Wellman apologist to the point that everyone was convinced he was a parody. He stayed in the red until he used his other parody accounts to bump his rep. This is just more trolling from someone good at hiding behind a VPN.

OK, you just gave yourself up as a complete troll who doesn't know anything.

Probably State/Carolina, who knows what.

Reread the thread, look at my timeline of comments, emails from the AD, statements released in FTQ, and come to that same conclusion.

Back