• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Manning Is 4-32 in Road Games in the ACC

What a shocking statistic! Maryland has more road wins in the same time frame than we do and they left the ACC over 4 years ago... what the fuck?

take heart though

if you track total wins vs. the ACC (regular season and ACCT) over the past 8 years, Maryland has only 34 (34-42 overall), while WF has 37 (37-107)

What do you expect, guys? We lost Collins!

Serious question -

If Manning didn’t get win #5 (VT in our final game last season) - would that have tipped everything the other direction (aka miss the tourney) and we’d be looking at a coach most likely getting fired right now?

BC has 10 road ACC wins over the same time frame
GT has 13
Maryland has 8 road ACC wins over that time frame (yeah, they left the ACC 4 years ago)
Pitt has 13 ACC road wins over that time frame (yes...only been in the ACC for 4+ years)
Louisville...more than us, you get the point
ND...see above

WF is 16th in ACC road wins over the past almost 8 full seasons; there are 15 current members in the ACC, and 4 of them weren't members 7 seasons ago

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/-TEXsUmhit4/maxresdefault.jpg

The irony here is that people excuse Manning because of [Redacted]. The truth is that comparing Manning's accomplishments to [Redacted] is the only thing that Manning has going for him.

Good for Bubble U. I am sure they can put some more bank execs on their board so they can keep getting loans with their junk credit.

They have taken over High Point. Damn purple everywhere. I live here and it is pretty impressive what Nido continues to do. Or course he personally donating 10 million didn't hurt. Steve Wozniak is on one of their boards.

GT has 13
Maryland has 8 road ACC wins over that time frame (yeah, they left the ACC 4 years ago)
Pitt has 13 ACC road wins over that time frame (yes...only been in the ACC for 4+ years)
ND...see above

WF is 16th in ACC road wins over the past almost 8 full seasons; there are 15 current members in the ACC, and 4 of them weren't members 7 seasons ago

Holy shit. Why don't I just fucking forget when basketball season comes around? Not sure why I bother anymore. Damn it.

So there’s a real possibility we go a decade with less than 10 conference road wins. Thank you greatly Ron Welman!

oh, but those 5 wins!

2012 at #261 BC (by 15!!!)
2014 at #174 VT
2017 at #103 NCST
2017 at #173 BC
2017 at #50(!) VT*

*turned around and lost to VT at the ACCT

suck it hokies and eagles!

[Redacted] was fired when the money dried up. If you did not refuse to donate until ronnie was gone you are part of the problem.

reminder that when the bzaster was hired, Brad Brownell was available

Brownell is not a great coach, but during the same time frame that WF has won 5 ACC road games, Brownell and Clemson are 4-1 at the LJVMC

GT has 13
ND...see above

Ice-Cube2.jpg

Back