• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Manziel being sued for Sexual Harrassment!

$25M for receiving dick pics? How about you just block his phone number? It takes two fucking seconds, you lying cunt.

That lawsuit just has to be fake. Outside of the content of the allegation (garbage) are we to believe that a HLN anchor used the CNN HQ address?

Should be easy to prove- glad I am not on the jury that has to see the evidence matched up in court. I am tried of the arrogant snot that is Johnny Football but draft day certainly brings the gift of opportunity for many. Wonder if he trade marked this part of his "package" as well? Ain't America great!

Always makes me confident in the validity of a lawsuit when the plaintiff doesn't want to involve an attorney.

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 3m
A few things to know on this Manziel lawsuit: Per Court clerk, the filer is a “frequent filer” & Samantha Schacher is an alias. (1/2)

Shit like this should lead to a minimum of six months in jail. I fucking hate how slanderous our legal system can be.

Yeah, this is clearly not a legitimate case. Just read the doc.

I guess I get why scouts compared manziel to Favre.

holy cow- that document is hilarious and is so full of crap I cannot stop laughing? Manziel saying he is going to get penis enlargement surgery when he makes the NFL? Sending a pic of "Juderon" Clowney's package?

That chick is cray.

Well, he'll hear about 4.5" in the locker room for years to come.

4.5 inches when its hard? I thought he had big hands?

Back