• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

March for Life 2017

TheReff

Rod Griffin
Reaction score
t8856d.jpg

Start a thread when Republicans come up with a plan to improve the lives of children that would discourage abortions instead of punishing poor and/or single mothers who decide not to abort.

Marches are ineffective and pointless. If you care, do something about it, don't just march.

-these folks last week

I love the sign on the far left, and TOTALLY support it. Babies lives DO matter. A lot.

I don't believe that fetuses are babies, however.

I find it disingenuous to call fetuses babies. If you are against abortion, that's fine.

I would hit all 3 of 'dem asses.

They look like triplets.

Babies' lives matter which is why I support SNAP and other public assistance programs.

I don't believe in forcing women to carry pregnancies to term and give birth. When we develop the science to remove an early term fetus without it dying, and the government chooses to use that technology to develop these unwanted fetuses themselves, at that point I will be against abortion. Until then, I don't see how we can legally or morally force women to maintain a pregnancy.

Start a thread when Republicans come up with a plan to improve the lives of children that would discourage abortions instead of punishing poor and/or single mothers who decide not to abort.

Planned Parenthood--330,000 abortions. A quota for abortions per year and made clinics double their abortion numbers last year! 3.5 million STD tests. Yet only 17,000 pre-natal care services provided. What a farce and no federal monies should be given to these places!

Planned Parenthood--330,000 abortions. A quota for abortions per year and made clinics double their abortion numbers last year! 3.5 million STD tests. Yet only 17,000 pre-natal care services provided. What a farce and no federal monies should be given to these places!

I picture PP having interns just spinning signs on the street corner advertising abortion discounts.

So close.

Back