• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

March Madness Thread

I'm not saying we are a better program. Not at all.

I'm saying we played them a few years ago and it would be good for us to play them again.

I'm saying we played them a few years ago and it would be good for us to play them again.

Would like to see them or some of these teams at some point: Villanova, Butler, Florida. Maybe Wichita St w/ Marshall.

it'd be one thing if cbb had the advance rule, but is calling a timeout after the miss gonna help that much when you're still 90 feet away with 2.5 seconds? he was just trying to get the miss in the first place by icing the shooter.

I still think you are much better off saving the TO, icing the FT shooter not withstanding. Every team probably has some sort of Bryce Drew play.

Real smart of Wiscy to challenge the rebound too. Nova had no chance.

Gotcha. I agree. Would be a great H/H for us.

While we are not the marquee ACC game, we are an ACCT that will do pure Home and homes. dook would never step on their court, they'd play the game in SF or LA.

Weird how the courts today say Second Round and said First Round on Thursday and Friday. It's almost as if we didn't even make the tournament.

Nova is legit. Brutal draw to get Badgers in 3nd round.
2nd round. The overall #1 seed got that Wisconsin team in the 2nd round. The bracket regions are seeded very unevenly.

Wake is one of only 14 losses (and one of only eight OOC) the Zags have had in their current arena (opened in 2004-2005).

Weird how the courts today say Second Round and said First Round on Thursday and Friday. It's almost as if we didn't even make the tournament.
As it should be. Round of 64 is 1st round. Round of 32 is 2nd round.

That kid just became the new Duke kid gif.

Whose dopey kid is that? Too old to be crying that's for sure

It's really hard to pull for NW when they have such a piece of shit for a coach. That technical was a classic privileged-Duke move. Yeah, the refs blew the call, but get off the court fuckbag.

FSU having itself a carbon copy of our 2003 NCAAT, except it's a 3 instead of a 2.

ACC looking pretty weak so far this tourney.

Xavier is curb stomping FSU with a dogshit-covered heel right now.

Back