• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

March Madness Thread

Refs are letting them play? So different from ACC officiating.

They probably have a "little" bit different parameters for this weekend's games but you all do realize these guys officiate all these same teams in various situations all year long. And we have 3 guys who worked out ACC tourney in the Final Four--Mike Eades, Teddy Valentine & Ron Groover. Eades is working the Finals. Plus Michael Stephens & Doug Sirmons also work ACC games and the official in the first game, John Higgins is who the KY fans sent death threats to last week, yet he was good enough to work his 8th FF.

the fact that ted valentine is working any of these games tells me all i need to know about how they review the refs.

This game is ass

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

They probably have a "little" bit different parameters for this weekend's games but you all do realize these guys officiate all these same teams in various situations all year long. And we have 3 guys who worked out ACC tourney in the Final Four--Mike Eades, Teddy Valentine & Ron Groover. Eades is working the Finals. Plus Michael Stephens & Doug Sirmons also work ACC games and the official in the first game, John Higgins is who the KY fans sent death threats to last week, yet he was good enough to work his 8th FF.

Being a terrible ref yet still good enough to work the Final Four is kind of a dubious distinction. Kind of like being the world's tallest midget or shortest giant.

oh yay, unc getting bailed out with another injury

Back