• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mark Cuban on bigotry: 'None of us have complete pure thoughts'

Or don't move on and keep proving how much it does not bother you. Suit yourself.

Also, when you argue emotionally, always use absolutes.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
It is ironic that a professor in social sciences is giving any lectures on resistance to an open and candid dialogue. The left turn lane into the DNC headquarters at rush hour can't match the ideological purity of your average identity's studies faculty. There's at least a chance that someone got into the turn lane by accident.

Last edited:
Hey Dickwad - You think CP3 would sign a contract with Donald Sterling as owner today? If so, I'd love to sell you some ocean front land I have in Tennessee.

I am all for a BKF bash session but he is not that far off. Would Paul sign the deal now? Of course not. Let me ask you a question...did Paul know about Sterling's bigotry when he signed his extension? If you say no I have ocean front land...

In BKF's defense, Sterling has been the target of two federal discrimination lawsuits and I believe settled them. It's been pretty well-known for a long time that Sterling is blatantly racist.

This. But then human hypocrisy enters in. We don't have to like him but we can surely use his money. Once others were made aware the position was no longer tenable. The NAACP had to save face (using BBD's brand metric for the Clippers) and the organization was forced to cut bait. Had the comments remained private the NAACP would have moved right along in giving Sterling his 2nd award from that organization...and this with the full awareness of Sterling's attitudes.

UCLA returned Sterling's donations from ill-gotten gains. Because who wants to cure kidney disease when you can have a look-at-meeeeee moment? Must cp3 and doc likewise return the fruit of the poisonous tree?
P.s. did ucla not know his history when they took his loot the first time? Or did they know that no one else knew that they knew? Hate money was just fine (right, NAACP) until their friends knew.... Politically correct counteroffensives are so confusing...

Last edited:
Good Lord, man. That statement...if true....works against your argument...not in favor of it. Think about what you are saying! You said...and I quote...."No players would want to sign with his team with him as owner."

If Paul could get plenty of teams to pay him $107 million....and "no players would want to sign with Sterling"....why didn't Paul leave and sign with another team? The contract Paul signed last July wasn't his original contract with Sterling. It was a voluntary 5-year extension of his first contract. He has now signed two contracts with Donald Sterling.

Hey Dickwad - You think CP3 would sign a contract with Donald Sterling as owner today? If so, I'd love to sell you some ocean front land I have in Tennessee.

He signed his contract with Sterling and with full awareness of Sterling's feelings. You have a hard time with reality and apropos this thread I can tell you that most often it (reality) is not black and white.

Last edited:
UCLA returned Sterling's donations from ill-gotten gains. Because who wants to cure kidney disease when you can have a look-at-meeeeee moment? Must cp3 and doc likewise return the fruit of the poisonous tree?
P.s. did ucla not know his history when they took his loot the first time? Or did they know that no one else knew that they knew? Hate money was just fine (right, NAACP) until their friends knew.... Politically correct counteroffensives are so confusing...

"Labor is prior to, and independent of, capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital..."

It's plain as day that rather than returning any of their paychecks, they should seize the Clippers. And perhaps the entire league.

UCLA probably calculated that returning that money would have a positive impact on future fundraising efforts by maintaining donors and soliciting new ones. Public image matters with fundraising.

Good Lord, man. That statement...if true....works against your argument...not in favor of it. Think about what you are saying! You said...and I quote...."No players would want to sign with his team with him as owner."

If Paul could get plenty of teams to pay him $107 million....and "no players would want to sign with Sterling"....why didn't Paul leave and sign with another team? The contract Paul signed last July wasn't his original contract with Sterling. It was a voluntary 5-year extension of his first contract. He has now signed two contracts with Donald Sterling.

I didn't get served, I said I don't recall Bill ever starting a war over WMD's which as far as I know is still a correct statement unless there was a massive conflict I'm unaware of.

I can't wait for Hillary's impending 2016 victory so you and Lectro can jack off to each other's tears in the corner. I'm not even that big of a Hillary fan, I just think it will be a great meltdown and response from you.

I will be voting for Hillary, dipshit.

Back to the point of the thread- I, for one, have had many impure thoughts. Saw a hot girl jogging this morning and had several of them.

UCLA probably calculated that returning that money would have a positive impact on future fundraising efforts by maintaining donors and soliciting new ones. Public image matters with fundraising.

Hate dollars are fine until somebody finds out, then?

It is ironic that a professor in social sciences is giving any lectures on resistance to an open and candid dialogue. The left turn lane into the DNC headquarters at rush hour can't match the ideological purity of your average identity's studies faculty. There's at least a chance that someone got into the turn lane by accident.

Who's doing that?

Who's doing that?

Watch what happens when people try to have an open and candid dialogue. Just watch.

Mark Cuban is a pretty bright dude, but he overestimated the ability of people to want to discuss these issues candidly. No, there's no room for that. This issue is so toxic that political correctness has billionaires running scared. Nice little culture we're building for ourselves.

Last edited:
Whenever I have a thought that isn't completely pure, I rub one out.

It's very clear from this and other statements that Cuban is being dragged against his will to vote against Sterling. If they were able to keep the total of the vote and who vote which way private, there's no doubt in my mind Cuban would vote against taking the Clippers from Sterling.

It's very clear from this and other statements that Cuban is being dragged against his will to vote against Sterling. If they were able to keep the total of the vote and who vote which way private, there's no doubt in my mind Cuban would vote against taking the Clippers from Sterling.

6546468.gif

Yes, he spoke about what he really feels in a way that was calculated to promote genuine dialogue instead of look-at-meeeee! posturing. It would have been much better had he lied and said the right things, especially when he doesn't honestly feel that way.

Fetch my lantern and gun and loose the hounds. We're burning thought inquisition daylight.

Back