• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Marketing pulling out all the stops

So our AD is saying a basketball win over Miami at home is similar to beating Miami in football on the road. And people might buy it.

Anyone else find it a little weird hearing a 64 year-old guy telling his 60 year-old employee, "I'm so proud of you"?

That was a great win. I just wish that we had more of those moments. Buzz ain't a bad guy, but you can't argue with the poor record. Just hoping we see some sun this year. If not, then we should bring someone else in. I'm willing to take the lumps if there were some rays of hope and optimism in the program. but one of the toughest things about the last 3 years has been the absolute lack of enthusiasm/momentum/program building hope.

So is that braces with her own page in the deacon club annual "give money" mailer?

And do they really list providing scholarships for academically deserving student athletes? How about athletically deserving student athletes who qualify to play and with some legal help can graduate from Wake.

Back