• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Maryland- NC State

Remind me why they hired this clown? Reminds of Wake basketball.

Lol, Keeper. You still think we can get anything above Shreveport, let alone the Sun? Or are we "dreaming too small?" Idiot.

Lol, Keeper. You still think we can get anything above Shreveport, let alone the Sun? Or are we "dreaming too small?" Idiot.

Today's loss puts up in Shreveport but State's win puts money in our pocket. It's actually a lower case k, please.

Today's loss puts up in Shreveport but State's win puts money in our pocket. It's actually a lower case k, please.

So you acknowledge that your earlier statement was bullshit, then?

So you acknowledge that your earlier statement was bullshit, then?

No, I made that statement before our performance today. If we had won today 5-3 and 7-5 would be as impressive as UVA or NC State.

No, I made that statement before our performance today. If we had won today 5-3 and 7-5 would be as impressive as UVA or NC State.

Then you're not really full of shit, you're just ignorant to how the system works.

Back