• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Maryland Tickets

I have one ticket to the Maryland game and one for Vandy game and a Joel parking pass good for both games available.
Price is one case of beer. PM me if interested.

PM sent

Thanks for the response guys.... I called ticket office today. They are selling single game lawn Tix if u are a season ticket holder. They are selling for $18.75.

Do they do this every week or do they anticipate less than a full crowd for MD? I thought the Hill was "sold out" to season ticket holders? Actually that's good to know, if a weekly option, as I have five when everyone shows and may need to purchase an extra at some point.

Selling two tickets to Maryland and Vandy. Section 8 Row GG. Asking $100 for tickets to both games.

1 Maryland Ticket Available

I have one ticket to the Maryland game that I will sell for $15. PM me if interested. Section 13, Row E.

Since you guys will be up 28 points in the first quarter, can you all just start some sort of chant taunting us for having Randy Edsall that will last the entire game and embarrass us on television?

Have two decent seats in Section 17. Will sell both for $30 or best offer.

I have 2 section 8 row GG. Asking $30 for both. Same seats also available for Vanderbilt.

Have 2 on the east side available. Section 13 row Q. About 20 rows off the field on the 20 closest to the Deacon Hill. PM me if interested.

Mine are still available if anyone is still looking.

I just gave my extra to a guard at the student gate on the way in. I told him to give it to some dumb student who forgot their ticket after Senior Fifth. Hopefully it got used.

One of the side judges I see every weekend (middle age black guy with glasses) was reffing my community center basketball games about 8 years ago.

So yeah, it can't be that difficult to be an ACC ref.

Back