• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mascott game

Shot an airball in his only FG attempt. I was disappointed in the Deacs performance, but chalked it up to the previous four years of bad coaching.

Having played in that game before, the Deacon's suit is ridiculously hard to see out of compared to the other ACC mascots. Making the mascot games (at the ACC Championship in Football and the Tournament for Men's and Women's Bball) a bad time.

When I got to participate the time I did the ACC tournament, I was focused on other things.

dN6NV3K.jpg

The Leprechaun played with the Atlantic division and had a clear advantage over the other mascots.

Unfortunately, it's no surprise this 'news item' was on the front page of ESPN last night. WGAF

Having played in that game before, the Deacon's suit is ridiculously hard to see out of compared to the other ACC mascots. Making the mascot games (at the ACC Championship in Football and the Tournament for Men's and Women's Bball) a bad time.

When I got to participate the time I did the ACC tournament, I was focused on other things.

dN6NV3K.jpg

DID YOU FUCK ITS BRAINS OUT?

DID YOU SQUEEZE ITS TITS????111111!!!!!!!!!

You know who would have won this game? The 1984 Hoosier, despite being less heralded than the Demon Deacon. Heck, even the 2006 Red Raider. Sometimes the number of stars a mascot has doesn't tell the whole story.

Back