• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Massage in Winston

StopMakingSense

Reaction score
Anyone living in Winston have a recommendation for a good massage joint? I need to get some work done on an injury I sustained. And I'm looking for quality of service here, not the type of establishment that will get me milked by some old Asian lady. Although, that may be of use to me in the future so feel free to post those as well now that I think about it.

This has potential :popcorn:

Last edited:
Maati Spa is great. My wife & I have both had massages there & they do a qualilty job.

Maati Spa is great. My wife & I have both had massages there & they do a qualilty job.

How expensive were they and was it difficult to get an appointment?

And I appreciate the tags folks.

They always have Groupon & Living Social deals so my wife got us a "Couples Massage" last year for Valentine's Day. After that, we both made appts for deep tissue massages the following month. Fast forward to Mother's Day.....I wanted to do something of a "pampering theme" for my wife & was considering one of their "Packages." Rather than spending a bunch of money on a 1 time massage package, I gave my wife a 6-month membership so she could get a massage-a-month & it was a better value. Their website is below.

http://www.maatispa.com/services.php

Back