• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Massive Wreck on I-77 Easter Sunday

me too

and no, it wasn't particularly funny. what was amusing was the absurd overreaction to it

I just read back through, and I'm failing to see the absurd overreaction...? There were 2-3 posts made in reaction/response to his post, most people ignored it and kept focus on the wreck.

I've been trying to use a new barometer for stuff I would or would not say and I figure if I was at a big house party with 20+ people in the room, some I know, some I don't - would I really say that out loud? I know it's just the internet and we can all hide behind funny usernames and say whatever we want, but this board is getting lamer every day that goes by - trust me, I love how it's open to talk freely about Wake sports as compared to the last one - half the stuff we would say about wanting a new coach would have been censored - but do I really need to see Fisting threads on the front page of The Pit?

it's only getting lamer because you are posting more

Back