• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Masters: Final Round

Low round of the day. Well deserved. -4 for the last 4. Just, wow.

that's how you finish

friend's bf put $100 on Scott at 66:1 to win. what a way to lose all of it.

Don't forget about his start too. Chipped in on the first and holed out from the fairway for eagle on the third.

What a day. Tiger's back, Adam Scott can putt now, Rory's collapse... and a guy named Charl with an incredible back 9 to win it.

I swear when they said "Charl will sign the card and then walk over to Butler Cabin..."

the first thing I thought was "to fuck his wife." what a disappointment.

What was with the green jacket ceremony being held in Butler Cabin instead of the 18th green? That was weird and awkward, especially the interpreter who kept trying to leave.

What was with the green jacket ceremony being held in Butler Cabin instead of the 18th green? That was weird and awkward, especially the interpreter who kept trying to leave.

that's always where the televised presentation is.

that's always where the televised presentation is.

The previous champion handing the new champion the jacket always seemed to be outside:

_41542370_mickelsonwoods_al416.jpg

pga_g_johnson1_sw_268x312.jpg

98399790-250x200.jpg

The Green Jacket ceremony is always (? - I think) in Butler Cabin for TV. They have one outside for the members and patrons shortly after the one in the Cabin.

I just came on here to say how much I hate Nick Faldo. You are no longer relevant, Nick. Please shut up. Some highlights:

"______ came to me for advice before the round and I told him _____, and now he's playing much better" (this happened about 3 times today)

"Well, I predicted before this tournament started that we'd have half a dozen or so players in the mix at the end"

*Schwartzel sinks final putt* "Schwartzel was my darkhorse for this tournament. I really have liked what I have seen out of him recently"

He is so full of shit. If you listen to him enough you'd think the whole tournament was about him. This entire announcing gig is just a way for him to stroke his massive ego. I wouldn't last a round of calling a tournament with him before I hit him.

Back