• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Masters: Final Round

In a five man playoff do they all play in the same group? That would be nuts.

"Could be, no it's not." Not one of Verne Lundquist's great calls.

Ogilvy with 4 straight birdies, quietly sneaking around and only one back. Rory three putted from 10 feet on 11. What a monumental collapse for the kid who looked bullet proof yesterday.

Things certainly not looking good for Tiger. I imagine the winner of this thing is at -12.

Ogilvy with 4 straight birdies, quietly sneaking around and only one back. Rory three putted from 10 feet on 11. What a monumental collapse for the kid who looked bullet proof yesterday.

Sneaking from behind... very similar to Winged Foot 2006.

ETA: Ogilvy needs a three footer on 16 for five straight birdies and a share. Amazing how many still have a chance.

Rory just hit it in the creek. When they did the hole description earlier they said the creek does not come into play.

I think I am just rooting for a 5 way tie because watching a 5 way playoff would be awesome.

Really pulling for Scott now. Always loved his swing, glad to see him making some putts. Bo Van Pelt to 3' on 15 to get to one behind.

Day misses his birdie on 14, Scott solo leader.

Tiger has to birdie 18 to have a chance.

Back