• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

May It Last (Avett Bros doc)...

Dkin

Reaction score
Who's seen it?

Saw it last night at Aperture. Outstanding.

If you like the sound of cats trying to sing while being tortured via quartering for crimes against humanity, this documentary is for you

I saw it last night. I cried during all three montages. And got quite nostalgic and drunk.

"We thought the world was gonna either come to us or not and either way they were missing out."

What?

I missed it out here, which is a bummer but also par for the course lately. glad to hear it was good; hopefully I can catch it in some other way.

I wish it was a doc about their bus crashing into Band of Horses' bus.

Just don't get this band. And I've seen them a few times too. I guess I'm just waiting for a full on bluegrass show to break out but they're too mellow for it.

Just don't get this band. And I've seen them a few times too. I guess I'm just waiting for a full on bluegrass show to break out but they're too mellow for it.

They're not always mellow at all man. used to be a scream-o band, apparently.

Maybe mellow is the wrong word. But I just prefer full on bluegrass and jamgrass I suppose. Like them being the headliners at Merlefest this year showed how much they pale in comparison to other groups IMO.

Last edited:
Back