• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mayweather Fight

RJKarl

Banhammer'd
Reaction score
for those of you who may want to the Floyd "the Coward" fight tonight, but don't want to spend $50 or so at home, Fathom Event is showing the fight at movie theaters for $18-20.

Interesting idea. NBC has started airing Premier League games in theaters on Saturday mornings.

Fathom has been everything form the Metropolitan Opera to special screenings for movies (like Boondock Saints) to sports events and some comedy shows.

"No pictures, no proof"

-Floyd, on why he's different from Ray Rice.

Nah, he's not getting a dime from me, besides his fights are boring as hell anyway.

Or you could just stream it for free on the interwebs

"No pictures, no proof"

-Floyd, on why he's different from Ray Rice.

Nah, he's not getting a dime from me, besides his fights are boring as hell anyway.

Yep...

BS, Floyd ran away from him for years. I've been watching boxing since Joe Frazier won the Olympics. There's n ever been a champion in the past half century so afraid and so determined not to fight a competitor as The Coward has avoided Manny.

If Manny didn't get his ass knocked the fuck out, the fight would have been set up. It's over Manny lost his chance.

Lol...there is no way you believe that.

Floyd really hurt himself by dodging Manny. Sure, he has his little paper tigger record but he has dodged his way into obscurity. I consider myself a fairly big fight fan and I totally forgot that he was fighting. The results barley made a blurb on the sports shows on Sunday morning. That fact alone is why Floyd will never be considered among the elites of the sport. Thank God Ali didn't dodge Frazier.

After saying all that, y didn't u bring up manny getting knocked the hell out? Floyd has fought pretty much the same fighters Manny has! If Manny would have been able to keep his face off the canvas than the fight would have gone down

If Floyd was a real champion the Manny fight would have happened years before that. I notice your excuses for Floyd not fighting Manny keep shifting.

After saying all that, y didn't u bring up manny getting knocked the hell out? Floyd has fought pretty much the same fighters Manny has! If Manny would have been able to keep his face off the canvas than the fight would have gone down

Not it wouldn't have. Floyd had been been running away for years.

Manny should have taken what Floyd offered the first time, and who is this bum manny is fighting?? Chris Algieri lol. If Floyd fought somebody like that he wouldn't hear the end of it

Manny destroyed De La Hoya in 2008. Floyd won a questionable split decision over De La Hoya in 2007. Floyd dodged Manny from that point forward.

Seriously bray...could you imagine if Ali had dodged Frasier? What if Leonard had dodged Hearns or Hagler? Think of what a disservice a cowardly act like that would have done to the sport of boxing.

Seriously bray...could you imagine if Ali had dodged Frasier? What if Leonard had dodged Hearns or Hagler? Think of what a disservice a cowardly act like that would have done to the sport of boxing.

Tyson dodged Butterbean.

Back