• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 16: Cuse Is In The House - Saturday 2 pm - Bally Sports

Wow we really stepped on our dicks with this one. Hit some FTs and don’t shit the bed with terrible TOs down the stretch and we win this easily

Love the heart but we are still some players away from moving to the next level. Mucius seems to have zero situational awareness and Whitt can't throw it in the ocean.

Looking forward to Syracuse sneaking in as a questionable 11 seed and going to the S16.

In what world should Mucius be taking 15 3s. That’s on Forbes. We played better this half without him.

Yeah the only leftover Manning product showed his poor coaching from past, but agree Forbes can’t let him chuck 15 3s. Pitiful.

I had to check gametracker to make sure my feed wasn’t 10 minutes behind with all y’all saying this was a loss.

Is my stream way behind or what? Why are we so many already saying we lost when we're down 2 with the ball?

Back