• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 16: Cuse Is In The House - Saturday 2 pm - Bally Sports

Officials, AGAIN, have made this shit unwatchable. Time to walk the dog.

Officials stopped the game for seemingly no reason after those foul shots.

This is definitely not a team we want to foul a lot. Pretty sure the pregame graphic said they are shooting 90%+ from the line.

They don 't have an inside presence and are not proficient at driving to the basket. Shouldn't be as difficult as we are making it look to guard the 3.

My concern is that this is Forbes first match up with the Syracuse zone. It's a thing that throws a lot of teams off the first time they see it but once teams know how to play against it, it's must less of an issue.

This is really frustrating. Still way too inconsistent game to game.

That alley oop and backdoor plays are there almost every possession.

They’re giving up Sy threes but there are open spots in the zone. We just haven’t converted until right now.

It's possible, but if you look at our average points per possession (about 1.1) and offensive rebound rate (around 25%), you really only need a 3 to go in about 28% of the time for it to be equal to your average possession. obviously that's an oversimplification, and we should be hunting even better shots early in the shot clock, but in general i think we should be happy with a possession getting an open 3 from any competent shooter.

I’m hating this Girard loser already for sure.

His dad was a few years ahead of me in high school. His dad was a shooter.

Girard Jr is one of the top scorers in US high school history. Played for a small school and scored like 40 a game for a few years.

Lol did Whitt start wearing a headband after Laravia

This Cuse team definitely looks filled with upstate NY guys. Tons of terrible chin hair.

More of Laravia and Williams going to the basket please.

We have had a few frustrating possessions but we look better on offense today.

Back