• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 21: Syracuse Orange at LJVM - Saturday 7:45 - CM Network

Still think Marsh is looking good.
marsh is looking decent. better option then keller hope Forbes sticks with it. Our main problem in our losses is turnovers. Too many tonight but we are hitting shots.

This next 10 minutes is massive, we have got to get some mojo going.

Time for the beatdown to continue second half this week. Run them out of the gym and keep playing this aggressive D

I think the commercial is fine. It doesn’t catch your attention. The website address at the end is dumb even though the website itself is ok.

Hard to believe but the new ad is actually worse than the old one.

The other one repeated the name of the university several times. If you lift your head to watch the TV, you’d see photos from our history.

This one doesn’t sound like anything yet it’s supposed to showcase a motto that “means more.”

I think the commercial is fine. It doesn’t catch your attention. The website address at the end is dumb even though the website itself is ok.

It can’t be fine if it doesn’t catch your attention.

And the font looks like something that took a few clicks in PowerPoint.

They’re sucking me back in and giving me hope. I hate it.

Back