• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 23: Deacs Host Pitt - Wednesday 7pm ESPN2

A lot of bright spots tonight, but still definitely some things to work on.

Yeah. Good to get a win, but it's come down to hot shooting against a bad team. I'd like to see better defense and better execution against the zone instead of just shooting out of it.

Is Pitt really complaining about getting called for undercutting Mucius like that? It’s the most dangerous kind of foul
Since when is "I didn't see him" a defense for why it shouldn't be a foul?

I’m sure someone else has pointed this out somewhere, however I’d love to know Daivien’s corner 3 pt. %. Feel like he hits a very high percentage of those shots which seem to be contested and are just a hard shot to make in general.

I hate Pitt everything about them. Football basketball redneck yankee fucking fans.

Blow them out! Take the ball in the paint.

Since when is "I didn't see him" a defense for why it shouldn't be a foul?

When he's claiming the guy he didn't see went over his back. I'm sure that foul didn't feel as bad as it looked to us.

So cuse lit us up in the 2nd half and Pitt is now hitting everything. Not a good sign.

How is this trash team 10-13 this half? I mean I know our D is lacking but come on. Some of these are prayers late in the shot clock.

Stackhouse's ridiculous dunk from that OT game was nuts.

I don't know why our guys hesitate or don't even look for that FT line jumper against the zone.

Walton's jumper looks GOOOOOD

I guess some one woke up in Bristol and fixed the sound.

I’m not sure ManMan’s shot gets above the rim sometimes. But he has really good court vision.

Back