• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 24: WF @ FSU -- Saturday Noon - Bally Sports

He basically had 4 turnovers in the last two minutes of the half. Only credited for 1. Lucky. That giveaway off the defensive board could have cut the deficit to 2.

These dudes need to pay attention remember what they’re good at. Need to quit trying to “play PG” as Forbes said to Monsanto earlier in the half.

he didn’t play well but exaggerating what happened doesn’t help make your case, it makes you look like a non-credible source of info

Refs should fired for that. That was so dangerous and stupid.

Seriously, the entire crew should be banned for ACC games. That was ridiculous.

What the fuck are these refs doing??? Manman gets tripped, no call? Dude is dead on the floor, let a play come down the court in top of him??

he didn’t play well but exaggerating what happened doesn’t help make your case, it makes you look like a non-credible source of info

I’m watching the game. Idk what to say. You saw what I saw. I doubt we see him again.

Anyway, let’s chill and watch the second half of this beauty.

What the fuck are these refs doing??? Manman gets tripped, no call? Dude is dead on the floor, let a play come down the court in top of him??

Legit have never seen that before either.

I just want to get the W and for this game to end without our guys getting injured. This is getting out of hand.

And he had 3 turnovers because he thinks he’s ManMan. Hoping everybody chills out in the second half. That was ugly!

3 turnovers is very much like ManMan.

LaRavia triple double watch. 7/7/7.

3 turnovers is very much like ManMan.

The points column isn’t, though, which is the problem. You know that.

You live with ManMan turnovers because we can’t win without the other stuff.

ridiclous some of the cheap stuff we get fouls on when they are just hacking us relentlessly.

Refs found their whistles at the half?

Back