• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 24: WF @ FSU -- Saturday Noon - Bally Sports

It seems my observations I came to post about Sy were well covered

This team just refuses to put games away.

Monsanto should maybe get a T here but their coach who was acting all self-righteous talking to our guys basically in front of our bench should too.

We’re like, a bad “good” team or something. Cant quite put my finger on it.

That is on Forbes, I'm sorry. Marsh showed how effective he can be against top-half ACC teams. If another big isn't having a good game, he should get minutes.

We were up 11 and went to an open Sy 3 times in a row. Then fsu went on their run.

That dude dive at Monsanto leg? Couldn't see what set him off

They are definitely going to give Monsanto a T. He threw out he gun fingers lol.

That is on Forbes, I'm sorry. Marsh showed how effective he can be against top-half ACC teams. If another big isn't having a good game, he should get minutes.

100% agree. Marsh needs minutes right now. It’s not like we’re running our offense through our bigs in this game and he can’t play worse than Sy is. He’d be a big body who can grab some boards and alter shots against FSUs lineup.

Ah, looks like the FSU player dove near Monsanto's injured foot to get the ball? And he got pretty heated about that. TBH, I'm not sure the FSU player did anything wrong.

We’re like, a bad “good” team or something. Cant quite put my finger on it.

Yeah. Just really sloppy. Like a bunch of guys who can be really good but don’t quite have the chemistry yet.

This is like watching one of my son’s 8th grade games.

EVERY fucking time we get called for a touch foul on defense and they dont get called for SHIT when Williams is getting bodied.

4 open guys and Laravia goes fucking Curly Neil!!!! This team is maddening and has zero iq for protecting the ball.

Back