• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 24: WF @ FSU -- Saturday Noon - Bally Sports

Every booth is going to root against injuries and for walk-ons.

Evan slips in the Wake perspective pretty regularly. Expect a few references only we would appreciate.

also feels like the booth is rooting for the noles

The 'booth" basically roots for anybody but WF it seems. When have we ever had a homer much less an objective take? Probably as much paranoia as truth but it always seems this way.

11 turnovers. We are seriously on pace to have 35-40 turnovers.

meh. evan is not rooting for the noles.

i know it probably seems like it, but the announcers and refs are not out to get us every game.

I get that we are playing badly but just feels like every game is celebrating some bullshit from whoever we’re playing. I guess we got a ManMan story, but still! Pump us up, Evan!

Luckily FSU legitimately sucks or we’d be down double digits

Every team in every sport thinks the announcers are against them.

The 'booth" basically roots for anybody but WF it seems. When have we ever had a homer much less an objective take? Probably as much paranoia as truth but it always seems this way.

Lol come on

Guys are blowing good passes by Whitt.

Haha Stan just heard coach yell at Monsanto "you're not a point guard!"

We need to go 1980s nba on this weatherman and lay some hard Marsh fouls on him. Let him play nervous always looking over his shoulder.

Gosh this feels like an early round NCAA tourney upset game. In those the underdog puts up a little fight and the lower seed begins the game sleepwalking. Hopefully it will play out like most of those where the better teams gut it out in the end.

Back