• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 25: WF at NC State - Wednesday 7 pm - ACCN

The ACC refs this year in every single game are absolutely fucking shocking.

Our best 3 players have 4 total points and we’re up 3. Thank goodness for Mucius.

We settle for a lot of three point attempts early in the shot clock -- I get it; they're open shots, but I'd love to see them run a little more of the offense.

We’re both a bad defensive rebounding team and we also get mauled on so many of these boards

No idea why we get such a stupidly officiated game night in and night out

I love that we can be winning on the road with Alondes having zero points. Figure he’ll get his when the time is right.

Our best 3 players have 4 total points and we’re up 3. Thank goodness for Mucius.

That's the good news/bad news. It should be difficult to keep ManMan from scoring all game. But Mucius won't stay that hot.

D-walt aka klay thompson!

ps complaining about the refs is so lame, they miss calls but we’ve gotten our fair share of breaks too

Back