• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 26: Pitt @ WF - Tuesday 9pm - ACCN

Feel like Justin's neck is going to be quite sore by the end of the break.

the commentators have mentioned the quad system three times so far

o/u on the second half 2.5

I really like how Sallis is playing now. Aggressive but not forcing the action. Showing shooting and playmaking. I'm sure NBA scouts like it too.
Get out of my head

GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!

We scored 1.45 points per possession that half, which…..will work

Lunardi's comment is so much BS! What if we win in a blowout? What if all the teams around us lose? How can he say we can't move up with a win? If true the system is really screwed up!

I think Sallis in the last 2-4 weeks has started to realize how good he really can be if he plays aggressively under control
He isn't forcing things but he isn't being timid about attacking his defender anymore either. When he sees an opportunity, he is taking it.

And I'm here for it. Dude can play.
The bolded is what I love most. He realizes how good he is and has become more and more aggressive but he does it without forcing it. It's rare to think "bad / dumb play by Sallis". Wish some of his teammates would learn from his example.

Back