• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 27: WF at Duke -- Tuesday 7 pm: ESPN

The ACC just wants Duke to have a number one seed if it all possible. As well as an ACC championship.

This is their last chance to garner a bunch of attention for the arguably best coach to ever live. They’re going to milk this ride for all it’s worth, and Wake Forest does not fit conveniently into that narrative.

I could really go for about 4 Monsanto 3s right in K's eyeball

Is it possible that Ratface has a meeting before the game with the officials so that hecan inform them how hw wants it called?

There’s zero chance the refs will allow dook to lose at Cameron this close to the Rat’s last game there.

Screw the ACC.

get it to single digits before half and regroup

Duke has two turnovers. They take care of the basketball so well. I think with even officiating, this is a 3-4 point game.

Down like 7 at half with ManMan playing like 3 minutes would be a miracle.

Down like 7 at half with ManMan playing like 3 minutes would be a miracle.

Yes. Yes it would have been. But I’ll take that beautiful inbounds play.

Really nice play call there.

Forbes did about everything he could that half despite the officiating.

Everything went wrong and its single digits.

If there was any chance of an even reffing, we may have a chance in the 2nd half.

LOL at sending Scheyer out to the halftime interviews, and he sounds like a mouth breather.

it will be nice if sheyer is as bad as hubert at coaching

Some of those defensive rebounds were unlucky and some were just because we did not aggressively go for the ball.

We have played well. Duke has hit big shots. My biggest complaint is the HORSESHIT foul calls and no-calls by the refs. Just a terribly officiated game.

Back