• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 27: WF at Duke -- Tuesday 7 pm: ESPN

The era of Duke steamrolling Wake Forest is about to end. That feels damn good, even though tonight sucks.

There was an energy shift in the second half when K left the building. Scheyer looked like a deer in the headlights.

You know- now is the time when Scheyer should have said- this Wake team belongs in the tournament.

If Moore tips it first which appears he did and then Williams stuffs it is it still not goaltending??

It happened to be goaltending, but it wasn't ever going to matter. Moore tipped it in the cylinder, and Williams finished it. Those guys weren't going to get another assignment if they didn't protect the brand.

This is gonna be a major boost to our own momentum for the rest of the season. We have proven to ourselves that we can beat anybody.

Moral victory but better than a beat down.

Which year was it that the ball rolled off the rim that would've won it in Cameron? I think it was Chaundee with the shot? That fucking place, man.

Let’s beat the shit out of these fuckers in the ACC Tournament.

inshallah

There was an energy shift in the second half when K left the building. Scheyer looked like a deer in the headlights.

we're just better. if we can string together 40 good minutes, then we're gonna kill this team. (also banchero sucks. he's maybe the third best prospect on this team)

I love this team. I am fully bought in. We are going to go 4-0 to end the season and make a run in the ACCT.

yessir! yessir!

Too many empty possessions the 1st time we got to 2. Glad to see the fight.

It happened to be goaltending, but it wasn't ever going to matter. Moore tipped it in the cylinder, and Williams finished it. Those guys weren't going to get another assignment if they didn't protect the brand.

Bingo

So Wake wins the half where the ACC POTY gets to play by 7, loses the half where he doesn’t by 9. Proud of the team from coming back down 19, but fuck that hurts.

Give us the Devils in the ACCT

Beat ND by 20, sweep the reg season and find Duke again in the ACCT

I think that 2nd half just set the tone for the rest of our season. We know how good we are now. ND is in trouble.

I really want to draw Duke in the tourney and knock them out. Geez. I hate them

Back