• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 28: WF hosts ND - Saturday 1 pm - Bally Sports

I've got youtubeTV and am sick of missing these games that are blacked out on ACC Network/ESPN3. Does anyone have a solution?

I don't think ND is overrated, they are not above us in anything except the ACC standings. They've benefited by an unbalanced ACC schedule. They need to prove their ACC standing is legit. Lot of pressure on them as well.

I've got youtubeTV and am sick of missing these games that are blacked out on ACC Network/ESPN3. Does anyone have a solution?

I dropped YoutubeTV and got Direct TV Stream and haven’t missed a game yet. I’d recommend that.

I hate ND and all their bandwagon fans. I hate that they’re allowed to half participate in the ACC and seem to think we should get kissing their ass for agreeing to be a half member. I hope we kill them.

Use a VPN. Use a streaming link. Pay for cable.
Some of us pay for cable and end up with beach volleyball on the station that’s advertised as playing the Wake game every time this is on Bally. I wish these games were on ACCN.

Some of us pay for cable and end up with beach volleyball on the station that’s advertised as playing the Wake game every time this is on Bally. I wish these games were on ACCN.

Do you have an alternate Bally channel? Some locations have multiple Bally channels.

Do you have an alternate Bally channel? Some locations have multiple Bally channels.

It’s called YES in NY/NE apparently. I have multiples and it always shows the Wake game on the guide, but then beach volleyball comes on. I can oddly watch on ESPN on my phone, but won’t stream on the app on my TV or allow mirror screening. I’m getting used to it, but it’s ridiculous.

I was out of town and found that I could stream the Bally game on my laptop. Bally will authenticate with your cable provider. Then I just use the HDMI laptop connection from to connect to a TV.

Just a thought.

I hate ND and all their bandwagon fans. I hate that they’re allowed to half participate in the ACC and seem to think we should get kissing their ass for agreeing to be a half member. I hope we kill them.

Amen

I was out of town and found that I could stream the Bally game on my laptop. Bally will authenticate with your cable provider. Then I just use the HDMI laptop connection from to connect to a TV.

Just a thought.

Thanks. I hadn’t tried this, so I’ve got my nine year old on it!

I need pans and sunglasses I'm sure. Might need to check my zip code, too.

Back