• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 29: WF at Clemson - Wednesday 7 pm - ACCN

Hall has been not practicing and playing in games for a while. It's part of the management of his injury while getting him on the court for games.

Right, but he played 1 minute in their last game before tweaking his foot injury and not returning.

He's nowhere near 100% right now. A couple of days of rest isn't going to fix that.

But yeah, he still scored 28 points in 29 minutes against FSU last week. He's been a beast for them this year. However, some of that is because he's the best offensive player on a bad offensive team.

Right, but he played 1 minute in their last game before tweaking his foot injury and not returning.

He's nowhere near 100% right now. A couple of days of rest isn't going to fix that.

But yeah, he still scored 28 points in 29 minutes against FSU last week. He's been a beast for them this year. However, some of that is because he's the best offensive player on a bad offensive team.

My comment about Hall not practicing was to point out that Hall not practicing was not predictive of Hall's performance in the game. I am guessing it would be better for Wake's chances if the Louisville version of Hall showed tonight, and not the FSU version. 28 points is a pretty big number for a guy playing on one good foot.

The rest since the Louisville game will help. How much is a big question. I'm sure he is getting maximum medical treatment as well. I think the range of minutes he could play is 0 - 35. As long as he can stand the pain and be effective, he will play.

It is a concern that he put up 28 points against one of the taller lineups in the league.

This is Wake Forest. So part of me thinks he definitely plays and gets our bigs in early foul trouble.

And then we get what I've been secretly wanting to see --- Matthew Marsh Time! Oh yeah. Dude has never stopped growing - a beast!

Either way, we win 74-65, since Alondes is not going to let some guy named PJ get in his way.

This is Wake Forest. So part of me thinks he definitely plays and gets our bigs in early foul trouble.

And then we get what I've been secretly wanting to see --- Matthew Marsh Time! Oh yeah. Dude has never stopped growing - a beast!

Either way, we win 74-65, since Alondes is not going to let some guy named PJ get in his way.

The nervous Wake Forest fan in me sees either:
Hall having an FSU level game tonight or some 5 minute guy coming off their bench and going 8/10 threes.

Line moving. Opened at WF -1.5. Now at -3.

Bump. This thread seemed way too far down the page for a game with huge tourney implications for us (as is, obviously, the case for all remaining games)

That line looks low to me, but I also thought we were going to smack Syracuse around at Syracuse, so what the hell do I know…

I think we have a really good defensive performance and crush them in the paint.

Deacs 83-Clemson 71

Expecting flat first half, turn on the gas in the second half to close out the Tigers.

Expecting flat first half, turn on the gas in the second half to close out the Tigers.

That looks about right. Monsanto hits 3 threes in the 2nd half.

Just went against everything I stand for as a gambler and took Wake -3 tonight.

Go Deacs!

I feel bad for Hall. He’s a good player. Injuries suck.

With that said…take no prisoners tonight. LFG DEACS

Back