• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 30: Louisville @ LJVM - 7 pm Saturday - ACCN

YES! Minor sigh of relief! But the Mucius thing plus now I’m worried about Monsanto. Ugh.

YES! Minor sigh of relief! But the Mucius thing plus now I’m worried about Monsanto. Ugh.

Mucius is back in I thought. Took a knee to his thigh. Hurts but shouldn't have any lasting effects.

Holy shit how was Hildreth vs. Whitt ever a question?

Stronger, more conviction and confidence, and hits shots. He's also got a pivot foot made of cement... Outstanding.

Holy shit how was Hildreth vs. Whitt ever a question?

Stronger, more conviction and confidence, and hits shots. He's also got a pivot foot made of cement... Outstanding.

And he’s playing well on D, scrapping for loose balls. Looks like he wants it.

Jake needs not to dribble. Has serious handles problems

Jake being the primary ball handler is like splitting Rinfrette out at wide receiver.

Jake needs not to dribble. Has serious handles problems
I don't mind him dribbling within 8-12 feet to make his shot. But I'll be damned if he doesn't turn it over 50%+ of the time from 15ft+ when he puts it on the ground.

He’s 6-8. I’m not shocked that he sucks at bringing the ball up/has bad handles. Just don’t do it

Back