• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 30: Louisville @ LJVM - 7 pm Saturday - ACCN

Need to take out the starters. Don't need an injury

Let it get to 6 early in the 2nd half, down from 20. Let the pedal off the gas. Fortunately L'ville didn't have enough to push through.
Or maybe they started hitting some shots, we missed some shots...

BUT WE DIDN'T FOLD.

And now winning by....more than thirty

Can we stop killing people for things they say in the heat of the moment during emotional games? We’re not all Miss Cleo with the crystal ball. I’d like to be able to vent here in the heat of the moment:

Can we stop killing people for things they say in the heat of the moment during emotional games? We’re not all Miss Cleo with the crystal ball. I’d like to be able to vent here in the heat of the moment:
Calling a team that lost a lead but didn't fold MENTALLY WEAK isn't venting. It's being dumb

Yelling when whitt turns it over and chucks a bad three is appropriate venting

Fun night. Also, Curry is the only opposing player I’ve ever seen flip off our student section and our student section shut up. That dude is terrifying.

Back