• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 32: ACCT Time -- #13 BC v. #5 WF: Wednesday - 2:30 pm - ESPN

Why did I let myself start watching again? Same old shitty choke job Wake Forest. I won't be watching them in the NIT.

So maybe we were a bubble team all along. LOWF.

They had this game and gave it away -- That's the hardest part to swallow, I think. They weathered the storm that was the first 30 minutes, and then blew it.

Ok - I just need to stop getting sucked back in to Wake basketball. I've learned my lesson now.
This. A game like today re-reveals the downside of rooting for a team good enough to care. Honestly had my hopes up for a 2-3 game run in this thing; now I legitimately think we’d be fortunate to be in the tournament at all.

huge choke job starting at 6 min left

edited to say that the entire game was poorly played by Wake

Not the first time BC has spoiled a Wake season.

Yeah I just don’t understand the end game lineups and lack of timeouts today.

It is hard to be a Wake basketball fan.

BC just came to play, we didn't. They out-hustled us from the go. Earl Grant had his team ready in this game and in the first-round. Pretty impressed given how little talent they have, he may be legit if he can recruit.

We had multiple games late in the season where we started off slowww. It caught up with us big-time today when it mattered the most.

We have absolutely 0 excuse to lose this game, especially with extra rest beforehand. Just a pathetic performance.

And you know Miami is going to drill BC by 20 tomorrow. The same would have happened to use if we were the 4 seed.

sleep-poop.gif

Jake scored to put us up 65-55 with 6:06 to play.

We got outscored 26-9 over the next 10:58 before Monsanto's meaningless 40-footer

Guess we are still paying the basketball gods back for gifting us the Harvey Hale explosion in 2007

Back