• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 32: ACCT Time -- #13 BC v. #5 WF: Wednesday - 2:30 pm - ESPN

So do we make a thread for NIT selection or just wait until fall?

Even semi competent 2nd half reffing and we win by 5-6. Just ACC corruption at its finest.
Death, taxes, and tigerswood bitching about the refs no matter the game, circumstance, basically anything.

We choked, dude. To a far inferior team.

Just gross.

Fuck this. I’m glad we’re a football school now. We can stop acting like we have some sort of stories bball history. We fucking suck.

Fuck Wake Forest Basketball and fuck Steve Forbes for losing that game to such a dog shit opponent.

Lol Forbes doesn't even have subs in to press and foul there.

Yeah. Basic thing to do to keep the POY from picking up his 5th.

Absolutely depressing. We’ll be lucky to make it to Dayton. No excuse for this.

Apparently Forbes spent the week counting his money and not preparing for the game. Disgrace

Nope, but I bet next year he re-thinks his schedule the week leading up to the ACCT, and maybe the level of importance he places on the ACCT.

Go find that press conference pre-NC State...I started getting worried THEN.

Free throws. Inexcusable. I feel as bad right now as I have in the last decade. Just an embarrassing loss to a terrible team when we've avoided bad losses all year. Now you know why I never get too excited about anything Wake. We may fart out a great season now and then, and even a conference regular season or tourney title some of those seasons, but mostly it's just disappointment after disappointment.

Nobody gives a flying fuck about the NIT. Play-in game seems to be the best we can hope for, which isn't even a real tourney bid unless you win it.

Like Earl Grant. Impressive debut season for a program that has been a mess.

They played hard af towards the end of the season. We didn't.

This. A game like today re-reveals the downside of rooting for a team good enough to care. Honestly had my hopes up for a 2-3 game run in this thing; now I legitimately think we’d be fortunate to be in the tournament at all.

allow me to set your expectations appropriately

we are out of the tournament.

This was a really fun season and it's nice for basketball to matter again in March.

I'd rather play the NIT. The 1st NCAA game will likely be similar to this performance. This team struggles to find its identity.

Death, taxes, and tigerswood bitching about the refs no matter the game, circumstance, basically anything.

We choked, dude. To a far inferior team.

Just gross.

Yep. We had about 30,000 opportunities to put that game away and just didn't execute on a single one. I'm not sure I've seen a worse Wake basketball game in awhile. You expected shit like that with Manning and [Redacted]. Maybe I need to adjust my expectations of Forbes. That was a must-win game and they caught us looking past them.

Good for Earl Grant, though. That's a big win for BC.

Back