• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 32: ACCT Time -- #13 BC v. #5 WF: Wednesday - 2:30 pm - ESPN

We didn’t look like a Manning team today. We looked like a Dino team. Expecting to come out and for the other team to just roll over. No fire to start the game at all

I feel like from a purely statistical perspective, any team would win more ACCT games out of sheer luck than the Deacs have in the last 25 years.

It's like there's a force actively working against us.

It's really inexplicable.

Haven't read all the threads the past few days. What's this about a steak dinner?

I feel like from a purely statistical perspective, any team would win more ACCT games out of sheer luck than the Deacs have in the last 25 years.

It's like there's a force actively working against us.

It's really inexplicable.

must spread rep

And it's going to be a real bummer when BC looks pathetic tomorrow and loses by like 40 to Miami.

Every time I try to think about something else I keep reminding myself that BC was a 12-19 team we beat by 30.

No Timeout

How does Forbes not call a timeout on that last Wake play in regulation?

HOW?

Gentlemen Carl callled TO at the end game against State in the '83 ACCT thereby assisting the Wolfpack to the nat'l championship. We had State on the ropes at that point and the TO gave Jimmy V a coaching opportunity that won the game.

In Steve's presser he said they called a play for Alondes and Jake prior to the stop. Then he also said that even though they had a play called and were ready for it, he still should have called another time out to regroup. He took responsibility for that being the wrong move.

Make the team stay in NY and watch every game of the tourney....

Back